I was very surprised and at the same time excited to be nominated by Blogger BlaBlaBritt for the LIEBSTER Award.
1. List 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
3. Ask 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Choose 9 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.
- Like to watch Ice Hockey Games
- Often wear purple but it's not my favorite color
- Own and still take pictures with a Polaroid camera
- Get sea sick on boats
- Left handed
- Was Salutatorian in high school
- No pets
- Lived in Minnesota, USA for 6 months
- Has a collections of collectible barbies (not to be mistaken with playing ones)
- Dislikes TV reality & music competition shows
- Started playing chess again after several years of not playing
11 questions I have to answer
1. What do you think or hope your life will look like in ten years?
In 10 years I hope to be happy, employed and enjoying life with my own family.
2. Are you a morning person?
I am more of a night person which kinds of make it deficullt to wake up in the morning making me not a morning person (and so the cycle continues).
3. What is your favorite song and why?
My favorite song is 'Dancing shoes' by Gavin DeGraw. Why? Because he is awesome, just kidding. I love songs that the lyrics are so simple but can be interpreted in so many ways, that everytime you hear them, you discover something new. Plus I have a weakness for songs performed on the piano.
4. Books or movies? Why?
Both. Actually movies when the genre is Sci-fi/Fantasy, Drama. Books for Rom-Com, Detective/Trillers. But in the end both because usually after seeing a good movie, I like to read the book. Much better than reading the book first and then getting disappointed by the movie.
5. Chocolate or candy?
One Word: CHOCOLATE. Endorfins trumps ADHD anytime.
6. What is your favorite color?
Not Pruple. LOL
7. Do you have any bad habits?
I sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) forget to reply to emails and text messages that people send me.
8. Would you rather have to listen to Justin Bieber or Gangnam Style for 24 hours straight?
I have to admit I would rather listen to Justin Bieber only because Gangnam style is one song, not because I think Justing Bieber is better than Gangnam Style.
9. Have you ever visited a concert? If you have visited multiple, what was your favorite one?
In 2012 I went to a total of 6 concerts. Gavin DeGraw (2x), Nicki Minaj, Jay-Z/Kayne West, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Coldplay. My most favorite one was Coldplay. Their show was really amazing, they really gave the crowd the ultimate fan experience with the mylo xyloto wristband.
10. What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything? (everlasting love if you give the right answer)
Everything comes down to LOVE, the reason we do everything, is to find it, have it, keep it and to enjoy it.
11. Pencils or pens?
Pencils. Pens are messy ;)
Here are my 11 new questions
- Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
- Do you get your nails done?
- Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?
- Would you ever leave the house without makeup on?
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
- Do you like to wear dresses?
- Would you kill for chocolate?
- On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?
- Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?
- What makeup could you not live without?
- Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
Bloggers I tag:
Unfortunately I don't follow many bloggers and most of the bloggers I follow have more than 200 followers so I have listed only 3.
I would like to thank BlaBlaBritt for nominating me for the LIEBSTER Award, which was so much fun.
Have fun discovering new blogs.